05-23-2019, 03:10 PM   #21
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
Dang this thread is ancient. We've revised this product twice since this post was originally made in order to ensure perfect fitment each and every time.

I apologize greatly for any inconvenience anyone may have experienced. During the first batch of this product release we addresses the one issue with product and that was years ago. We haven't had a fitment issue since but if anyone is struggling with their install, please feel free to e-mail, PM or DM us with your order number and we'll be sure to square you away.

The latest revision of this pipe is based a 3d scanned model of the OEM downpipe and for QA we also use an old fashioned jig which is also based on the the OEM downpipe in order to ensure perfect fitment each and every time.

Anyone with any issues, please shoot over an e-mail or PM and we'll be more than happy to assist.
i'll be looking into a DP here shortly but seems like for the 535i there's 2 different sizes. is there a way to know somehow without actually getting underneath the car?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0