blaz
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 520d,F30 330e,G20 M340i

hi Ian
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
The radio continues unless you press the Start / Stop twice (one to stop engine; one to switch off accessory circuit). thx However, if you lock the car then the radio etc. will go off.

Additional indicators - I'm guessing you mean the setting that pressing the indicator against the pressure without going over-centre, will flash the indicators three times for lane changing.think that is separate - think it is about showing them again in the instrument panel??

Voice Dial - Your contacts are transferred from the phone to the car and the car synthesises the dial commands from the address book (*at least with Pro Media) ok thx - explains why my normally working dulcet tones need some attention

Auto Relock - if you open the car with the fob but don't open the door within two minutes the car will relock itself. Good idea should the unlock be accidentally pressed in your pocket whilst inside and the car on the drive, say. thx

"Pimple" near the screen is a light-dependent resistor to dim or brighten the screen depending on ambient light. at least it was until I touched it - thx