View Single Post
      08-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #18
E90 Skye
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

meh to the lexus interiors until i see some changes. My wife has an 09 IS and my friend has a 2010 LS and i hate the interiors on both of em... the types of woods they use, and the feel of the leather... but its typical of Japanese luxury cars
where as the interior wood/leather quality on an audi/bmw/merc is on a totally different level.

Lexus is a great built car, very reliable, my wife's IS is quieter and undoubtedly will be more reliable than my 3, however i can't shake the feeling that i'm driving something a few steps up from a camry/corolla/avalon (which in most cases isn't a bad thing but when comparing to an f10 5....)

although the 300lbs it saves is nice to hear, and from what the road tests say sounds like Lexus is actually taking driving feel/performance more seriously in this latest gen.

still if i have 50k$ to blow on a mid size luxury sedan you'd have a very hard time talking me out of a 535, A6, or even an E350 into a GS
CURRENT - E36 M3 Alpine White | BC Coils | FROMERLY - 2006 Jet Black 330i | Premium Package | ZF AT | LUX 4.0 | Jlevi M3 Front Bumper | CF Mtech spoiler | Gloss Black Grill | Msport wheel | Blacklines | Koni FSD + Eibach Pro-kit | BMS PBX
Appreciate 0