Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 528xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdcoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
Hey guys I was hoping somebody could help me out. I have the bimmertech amp installed in my car with all OEM speakers at the moment. I want to add two subs in the trunk with a separate amp to push them. I also have a pair of aftermarket speakers for the front doors. Here's what I plan to do, can somebody confirm that this setup would be possible.

Channel A&B - tweeters
Channel C&D - midrange 4" speakers
Channel E - center speaker
Channel F - connect both underseat subs together(as they will be left OEM for now and they have a hard time with the wattage that's being sent to them now with the amp while on separate channels)
Channel G - connect both rear deck speakers(they too will be left OEM and will be used mainly just for rear fill)
Channel H - connect aftermarket trunk subs and separate amp

I know many people are against having read speakers and also a center channel, but I would like to keep them all connected to keep rear pdc audio working and for rear fill. So is this setup possible??
I promise you more people are against the underseat woofers on a single channel.
You can keep PDC without going through the amp but it deviates from being PnP. Not difficult at all though.
Thanks for your response. So if you keep the PDC without going through the amp, then the PDC sound when backing up would be significantly lower than the PDC sound in the front bumper right? Also, what's bad about using the underseats on the same channel?
Appreciate 0