View Single Post
      12-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
Stormbitch
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G11

Should I Stay Or Should I Go!

I am an anxiety sufferer before we start so steady on the flaming. Part of my illness is a general unsettled feeling and a little obsessive.

I am even talking to my shrink on this issue and she is like "WTF dude" Although not sure she calls me dude.

I have owned the F10 BMW 530 SPORT for 6 months Titanium Silver, Upgraded Alpine, reverse cam, navigation. Covered 26k miles.

Its a car that I lusted for for possibly 2 years. I lost 10k trade in on a Mercedes to get it.

There is something about it that feel is a little boring!!!

Yes the suspension is nice and firm. Engine Noise is amazing when pushed. and when you take the driving aids off and let the car have all the energy to the wheels, its quite a monster. Its also quiet, refined.

But dare I say there is something missing which I cannot put my finger on.

Its is a clinical feel? A lack of Character? A steering issue?

Replacing it would have to still be something that says sport, but has youth...Perhaps A5 3.0 Quattro.

The reason I know something is awry is that I am lusting after a boxster or toy convertible car.

I miss my 330D Sport Convertible

Nothing beats BMW - we have to remember that - but this car just doesn't make me grin from ear to ear.

Yes its built for long night-time A Roads and I couldn't pick a better nighttime car....

If you were me what would you do?

I bought it 6 months ago.
Before that I had a E350 Sport for only 12 months - sold cause wallowy drive
Before that I had a 330d Loved it with roof down - sold cause shit when roof up.

As you can tell I have a car that is devaluing and I am not smiling

M3 Convertible????
Z4 on a PCP and keep the F10
635D Convertible sell the F10

-

I just cant get out of my head how stupid we are buying such new cars when in 2 years they cost almost half... So I am having regrets.
Appreciate 0