02-08-2016, 04:45 PM   #5
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfive View Post
Yea! You got to play with one speaker @ a time! Also need a 9-10 foot usb cable & seat in front for best results!
+1

when i tune my setup in my Titan i usually go somewhere where there's no noise. i'm running Focal K2 Powers and with those i had to tweak the highs a bit so they're not so bright. start with the fronts...play around with the EQ settings from the DSP. make sure crossovers are set accordingly. what might sound good to me might sound like crap to you! so just adjust until you find that desired sound. usually my fronts gains are higher than my rears since the rears are just fills. i had to play around with the crossover settings from 80hz and finally set them to 100hz.

also, did you upgrade the 8's under the seat to Bav's as well or are they still factory?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0