Jimmy D. 2011 F-10 550i Sport, Black Sapphire
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 F-10 550i

Garage List
2011 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyF10 View Post
My dealer just called me and offered me an awesome deal. My car was in for service on Monday and a customer wanted to buy it! The guys love the way my 5 looks like with the vorsteiner parts and all.

He his offering me an amazing deal on a 550i packed with all options possible beside the M sport pack.

Should I go ahead with the transaction and do a conversion M sport pack ? Or I should just order a 550 with a M sport pack ? I don't know how much does it cost to convert the car from standard to M pack. It would be nice to move to M5 conversion but then I need to buy new fenders on top of it... so definitely too expensive.

So if anyone did a M conversion and can share your experience, I would appreciate

Here a picture of my current car
So youre planning to trade up from a 528i to a new 550i? and take the immediate loss of youre new car, is your car a lease, did you buy straight out or finance it? Seems like a big difference in price, or take a big loss, and dealers usually dont do a thing unless they are making a profit somehow, ordering a maxed out new 550i will cost you over $70 grand, I love my 550i regular sport with a few mod's, so if you were financing I would go with the option that the payment stayed within your budget. Your gasoline bill, property taxes, and insurance definatly is going to change a lot too. If you are happy with the speed you already have, If it were me, I wouldnt change a thing and stay where youre at, your car looks good and the body style will be around for a good while, so it will always look like the new model.

Last edited by JimmyD; 11-14-2012 at 08:00 PM..
Appreciate 0