09-27-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
car_fan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Well I can only say I liked it from my first view - a 7 Series hatch - at a failry reasonable price. If I had purchased a 7 equipped like my GT it would have cost over a 100K. I didnt expect it to be as lithe as say an e90 in the corners. However what I did expect; is for it to haul ass, and stuff (in that order), while being sure footed and teutonically firm. So I don't mind the luxury, nor the size, nor the weight. And to be honest, all I have received is praise, the majority of which appear to come from car enthusiasts. I like it because it has a sleeper effect. I pulled rather hard on an arrogant dude in an SL550 (yes I know its a heavy car too) which is pretty quick it's own right. All the dude could say after looking at GT tail lights is - "don't make me go get my s65". I told him to get what ever he needs, of course these cars arent s65 quick , but the jest of it is, the GT has balls and is quite capable -especially on the highway.

Welcome, I am glad you see the merits that the GT has to offer. It may not be for everyone, but in ,my opinion style and taste is personal anyway. If I wanted to blend in I would have got a 328 or a Camry (flame suite on) LOL!
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0