martin mustang
Major
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 640d,X5 45e, 911c4s, 635csi

[QUOTE=ImperialBlue;10547198]
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin mustang View Post

I still dont understand, doesnt the dark interior make it more visible?
I thought the same when ordering the option, I thought with black interior it will have like a neon effect, it will be more of a line in red, on road trip this last weekend my wife though the same i.e. not too bright, yet one other evening it was somehow brighter so some variance depending on the darkness and all.
For the interior option Black rules, for me it was due to the dash board also taking the color you order, in my previous E60 I went for brown leather but the dashboard and centre console stayed in black, this give the Alum a nice contrast, for this reason along when down to the F10 black was my choice, and of course with 2 kids in the back.
Back on lights, my advise still go for it, it is unique to the F10, do check if you like the chrome on the door handles, my car is 520d M sport Imperial Blue with chrome surrounding the windows and the door handles, nice combination, they stand out nicely with the dark blue exterior color.

I upload a photo for you, hopefully it may help, I try to do this in an hour or 2.
Appreciate 0