United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335 M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcramen View Post
thanks for the info.
I'd like to do repair/replacement and give the invoice to the goodyear,
but the manager from goodyear wants to see the damage first and trying to fix it. (I know he is buying some times)
on the other hands, BMW told me it can't be fixed.

So what's my options to get reimbursed by goodyear? taking pic? letter from bmw tech?
give them a chance to fix first?
If they fooked up a tire repair what makes you think they have any idea how to fix a wheel hub. don't let them touch your car any further. Take pictures, good quality pictures. Then have the car towed to BMW dealer and have them write up the repair. Then give the bill to good year. If they wont pay it then simply state that they will be contacted by your attorney. Depending on the laws in your state and the amount of the bill you can process this through small claims court. It's highly unlikely they wont pay since they are a business with insurance and the damage is fairly nominal in the grand scheme of things.
Don't let them try and fix your car any further. You have no idea what they are going to do. BMW's are complicated, the parts are expensive and you car is still under warranty. BMW parts and repairs are under warranty. Some tire shop's work isn't.