08-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #36
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayne View Post
Drive BMW, paying for your daughters wedding, and your going through something so difficult, in which you post your intentions online about defrauding the government (With a real stupid plan non the less and then try to say other ppl would do the same. Then say your going through a difficult time to make ppl feel sorry for you because most of us didn't agree with you, and the ones that did thought you want a loan)? You sir sound like a complete idiot.........
Me or the OP you quoted us both

If he moves money in an account tied to his SSN, they will find the movement and assume the cash is available. Like I said my ex wife did this to the tune of close to 100K and tried to file BK to avoid making house payments yet whuile still accepting the rent checks. They laughed at her all the way to court. Really can't try to kite things in this day and age.

Feel for you but that's life. Two real options in my mind, pay the bill move on or don't pay it and face the creditors etc..
Just a simple thought here, my daughter got married last year and I paid for most of it, you can save $$ on bar and food tab easily and people hardly will notice, we eliminated one appetizer/late night snack and one hour of the bar and it saved me close to $1100 and I'm certain no one even knew or cared at that point. That might help.
Appreciate 0