billowusu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickco43 View Post
Missing Accomplished!

ACC S+G is fully functional in my car!

I got the F01 pump installed in my car and after flashing the pump with F10 firmware it works!

If I didn't get the bad pump at first this would have been a lot cheaper. My DIY attempts for the bad pump cost $100 in brake fluid and the dealer charged $400 to give it a go.

Subtracting that I am in this retrofit for $515

F01 DXC ACC: $100
ACC ICM: $75
ACC Sensor: $250
Steering wheel controls: $70
Brake Fluid: $20

The motive brake bleeder tools are pretty bad. I got the ECS brand brake bleeder with a Bav Auto brake bleeder bottle that are much better than the motive stuff. All the motive bleeder did was leak everywhere, even with the metal cap. I also picked up the black Friday special $200 Milwaukee M12 tool bundle from Home Depot. The power ratchet made quick work of the pump swap.

Overall this retrofit costed double of what it should have and tool way too long. Sometimes thing do not do according to plan but that is life. I am so happy it is finally working after 4+ DXC pump swaps.

ACC worked well on the highway the short time I tested it out. When the car came to a full stop it resumed automatically without me doing anything. I am excided to test out the functionality [...]
Hey man, is it required to change your dsc unit for nbt retrofit? My car is an 03/11 and this is what I have so far.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0