06-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #154
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Wish I could have made it, was stuck at work until 9 and didn't feel like playing at that time.

The night before I started farming Act I for stuff. Got a ton of rares too, mostly junk though, although there were some ilvl 60 or 61 items in there. Still nothing that seemed worth it though.
Sometimes it's just best to progress though the game rather than farm. The 2 best items I found, 900 dps 1h xbow and some crazy 220 str/200 vit MF shoulders, were while working my way though inferno.

I found out why the AH is super inflated with extreme prices. Hackers have been using some AH script that scans, find, and buys items that are underpriced, then resells them for their actual value. Some guy, who was banned, showed proof on twitch.tv making $20,000 (real money) since the RMAH opened. Who cares if you are banned, you can buy lots of CD keys making that much.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0