View Single Post
      02-18-2014, 01:32 PM   #1
combatbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 20' X3M CP

Garage List
Shteigen Full System 6/6/2014 Update

*** see post 2*** ADDED MORE VIDEOS! OF THE 2011-2013 VERSION OF THE Shteigen EXHAUST.

Hey guys,

Shteigen is in final stages of the Full System for the 2011-2013 AND the 2014+

SHTEIGEN BMW System will be connecting to the Factory Downpipes.

The 2011-2013 will bolt on to the factory downpipes.

The 2014+ will be a slip on to the factory downpipes.

I don't have pricing information yet, but do have a little bit of details.

The system will be under 2k. And there will be an option to have a exhaust valve flap version. Meaning you would be able to use factory vacume line and under full throttle the butterfly will open. And Stay closed under NON-Full throttle, just like factory. This will reduce sound obviously at start up / and during normal driving. Which may work for a lot of people.

This option will cost a few hundred dollars more.

They are doing pre-orders:
Post questions here and I can help answer them, or feel free to call them directly and ask for Mike Succar the owner of LSD.

Pictures // Videos:
Coming Soon!

My car went in to their beautiful warehouse Yesterday 2/17/2014.
And they are currently building the 1st system.

All F10 members will recieve special pricing on pre-ordered systems.

This will be the official thread.

Keep in mind this system is Full length and will connect from the downpipes.

Axle back systems right now for the 550i are over 2500+ dollars. Some systems dont even have front pipes, If you don't know what a front pipe is its what connects the xpipe to the downpipe.

Most systems out on the market now for the 2011-2013 you will have to cut your factory front pipes off to make them fit. Or get custom pipes.

There is NO, full system for the 2014+ Not one company makes one at the moment. And that is why I personally am working with LSD Motorsports for them to start making this product.

So this is going to be a huge success.
Retired:2015 M5 CP MSR Intake|Carbon Fiber Fender Vents|Meisterschaft GTC catback with LXR mid pipes and ER Catless DPs | BPMSPORT Stage II Tune | RKP Rear Diffuser and Challenge Center piece |RKP Front Lip| Painted Reflectors | H&R Springs | Strasse SM5R Carbon Fiber Wheels | Nitto R888 |

Last edited by combatbmw; 10-15-2014 at 03:19 PM..
Appreciate 0