02-12-2016, 02:49 PM   #79
Das Johnson
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by David3 View Post
Still stating falsehoods. You dropped your Craigslist asking pricing to $49,500 (Dallas), yet you state here that you are asking $48.5k. What gives? Your car is worth $35k tops before upgrades. So, basically you are asking 100% return on mods (I did the math). Again, good luck with the sale, my suspicion is that you will need it.

And, I have never criticized your car, nor have my comments been "smart aleck", just facts.

Here: http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/ctd/5444622067.html is a well optioned car (albeit 1 year older with more miles) in the Dallas area that is priced right at $24k. As an example of realistic asking price. I should probably drive the 8 hours (yes, this is a "smart aleck" response) each way trip from Austin to Dallas to take a look.
Hey man, I think that even though you won't purchase it for that price, and your angle is the more for less thing, some other person will pay for what spyroz is offering, even if it seems like it is overpriced. Don't you think there would be at least one person would be well enough off and willing to pay for something as tricked out as his 550?

Just keep in mind that the seller knows what he has, and it is his belief that the price is reasonable to still be purchased by someone, anyone. Supply on a modded 550 like this is low, so the demand would be high, and the price can be too.
Appreciate 1