View Single Post
      06-18-2015, 10:39 PM   #1
BMW49
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10

Anyone Switch from Goodyear Eagle LS2 Runflats to Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 ?

Has anyone in the forum specifically, went from the Goodyear Eagle LS2 Runflats to the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 and have some feedback on performance?

For starters, I just bought a CPO 2012 535i xDrive with Sport Package (non M-Sport). Tire size is 245/40/19 and running the stock Goodyear Eagle LS2 RFTs.
So far, I pretty much hate the "feet of clay" feeling they're giving the car plus a couple of them are lightly feathered due to a previous balance/alignment issue, prior to me buying it.

I know this topic has been discussed before but there seems to be a mixture of folks running different stock OEM tires and I wanted to see specifically who's had the LS2s and then switched to the AS3's. Just wanted to make an educated decision on whether it will be worth it to change to non-RFT. I'm in the DC area and have had experience with sidewall bubbles in my previous Bridgestone Potenza runflats and would think changing over to non-RFT before winter hits, could be a wise choice.

A set is running for around $950 total from Tire Rack and a little cheaper at Costco, so would hope this upgrade is worth it before I pull the trigger. Thanks in advance for any input/feedback!
Appreciate 0