Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro.M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul223 View Post
I just had Michelin A/S 3 installed on msport. Ride is smoother and quieter than rfts. I had sway bar upgrades to m5 in front & 650 sway bar in rear. Without runflats car is little more wobbly. Runflats + bmw sway bars upgrade would feel same as non runflats + H&R sway bars upgrade.
You bring up a good point as I'm debating on switching tires first or going w/the M5 and 650 sway bar setup.

When you say the car feels "wobbly" with non-RFTs and the swaybars...can you provide a little more details on that feel? I would think that it would have the opposite effect, since the AS3's have better grip and balance than the stock Goodyear LS2's. Thanks again.
On highway driving during lane change or turning, car leans little bit more than before since regular tires have softer walls. if I were to do sway bar upgrade I would go with H&R, because it is DIRECT fit. M5 front sway bar is not direct fit, although it works fine for daily driving. M5 bar have slightly straight ends compared to msport bar front ends. So when M5 bar is installed, it puts pre stress on end links.
For the most part, I believe most forum members who've done the sway bar swap (M5/650) has said that its been a direct swap and no issues. Have you been able to do the swap and noticed any stress on the end links? I definitely want to be cautious if I do this swap.
Appreciate 0