04-01-2014, 04:19 PM   #12
pillpusher84
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 550xi M-Sport Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveL1 View Post
Stopped by one dealer today and talked to the sales mgr, who has been there for 20+ years and he looked at me like I was nuts when I asked about getting a 535iX M-Sport with the Ivory interior like what comes in the Modern Line through the Individual Program. After 20 min on the computer, he stated that he could not get the light colored head liner.

On to the next dealer..................

If someone has gone through this process and has a sales person that knows what they are doing, please send me a PM so I can call him/her.
Steve,

I don't know any dealers in the St. Louis area ... however David Aviles from Steve Thomas BMW (represented here on the forum) should be able to help you.

No Individual order will ever be able to be built and accepted by the computer. BMW will have to submit your special order request to Individual who will have an actual person review the complete order, as well as assign a cost to every individual option of your choosing. I would also speak to StealthPilot (M5 board member) ... he has a ton of experience with the individual program, and could probably best assist you in hand-crafting your interior through a knowledgeable dealer.
Appreciate 0