View Single Post
      06-29-2010, 04:06 PM   #91
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Toolbox, I am referring to LH's behavior overall this season, not just the last race. Yes, FA was the bigger whiner last weekend. Does not dismiss that overall LH is leading the race for biggest douche of 2010.

I humbly respect and agree with your statement here. Well said and thought out. Still, I have to disagree on one point, that "if" LH had somehow been able to take the fight to SV that he would have come out on the short end of the stick on that one. But I am talking 'ifs' here and the reality is SV won. On to the next race please.
To briefly add, if we are discussing 'ifs' then Hamilton's pressure on Vettel could have created an opportunity otherwise unseen. It is no secret that Vettel's car has had reliability issues this season. Hamilton had the speed to catch up in order to at least make the racing part of the race remotely interesting.

Vettel's strolling win through Valencia leaves much to be desired. Whether it is enshrouded by drama and rule-bending or not. If all the teams followed all the rules perfectly, this season would be quite a bore.

It also appears that many people that hate Hamilton, absolutely love to express that hatred. Over on pf1 as well.