06-30-2010, 10:01 AM   #441
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreez88 View Post
You will actually prohibit them? Wow
No actually, I educated them on all the bad things that happen and what kids have done to other kids to get them in trouble with things like facebook and such, so far it worked they have no interest dealing idiots on the internet.

I am luck my kids get it and I am able to show them it not worth it. Just like when my son for months bugged me about getting this $1000 paint ball gun and his reason was his friend had one and there was nothing better. My son arranged for him and I to play paint ball with this kid and his family. Turns out the kid, the sister, the dad and mom all had these guns. Fast forward 6 months son still bugging me about this gun and guess what show up in the newspaper, the guy was arrested for stealing money form his customers, he was a contractor and stole almost $1M over a period of 5 yrs.

Explain to the son the only way they all could afford $1000 paint ball gun and was it worth it to have you dad in jail over it. Never heard about $1000 paint ball guns again or anything similar.
Appreciate 0