View Single Post
      03-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #14
psyxologos
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 330 ci SE, F11 530d SE

Thanks guys. OK, I did not explain in detail and for that I apologise. Both my wife and I have HTC Sensation (Android phones) and both connect to the same car (F11) no problem. Both get the messages all right, my wife's phone gets the address book all right and the contact details stay there. Mine connects OK the first time I pair the phone, both messages and address book. After three minutes the address book is nowhere to be found, and I get a 'no contacts stored' on the professional navigation screen.

When pairing both phones for the first time to the car, I get a pop up screen asking me if I want to allow the phone to share my address book with the car. In both cases I chose yes and tick the box that says 'always accept'. But while in my wife's case the address book stays, mine disappears. The funny/weird thing about it is that my address book information (name of contact etc) is there (on the dashboard underneath the rpm and tachometer) if I press the telephone button in my steering wheel, as well as appearing in my 'last numbers' and 'missed calls' and 'received calls' on my professional system. But as I said, it does not appear in my 'phone book' category in the professional system.

If I delete and unpair my phone and the car and re-pair, the same thing happens. Phone book appears for a few minutes and then disappears again...
Appreciate 0