lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiebabes View Post
Thanks.

I bought it on eBay I will PM you the seller and link.

Fitment and quality is 9.5/10

I'm thinking about installing rear carbon sides what do you think?
Already got them when they first came out. I think they look sick and compliment the carbon fiber theme I have going on in the rear. Some like it...some don't but that doesn't bother me as it's your car and you should do whatever you think looks good. Ill post a bunch of different angles just so you get an idea. Some don't like how it comes up the diffuser but I think it flows well. There's a new one on eBay I've seen where it's just flat and that will work well too! Ill find the link for that. But I think with my 3d carbon wing, carbon W style roof spoiler, carbon DTM diffuser, carbon rear skirt and carbon quad tips it'll look pretty dope since my car has an aggressive stance to it! That's why I need to order those 3d carbon fiber side skirt extensions Lol!

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0