View Single Post
      08-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #13
mundo74
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10M5

This is what i sent to bmw.

Hi I was looking forward to ordering a 14' 535 to replace my 335 but I'm very disappointed with the seeming lack of a M suspension. It appears it's only offered in the 535d and 550.

With the 535 being such a dynamic car I fail to see the logic more so that the m sport line is already an added cost option. Even with that i suspect many would even pay more for the m suspension with the lowered stance as an additional stand alone adoption, but sadly that is not even offered.

After driving both suspensions, I hope this gets addressed as the vague handling without the m sport suspension is enough for me to look at other brands.

Response:
To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for contacting BMW of North America, LLC regarding the 2014 BMW 535i. *

Our BMW engineering and design teams are dedicated to creating vehicles that move today’s consumers and their demand for enhanced utility and more versatility. *Customer feedback plays an integral role in improving product design and development. *We appreciate the time you have taken to share your thoughts; your sentiments will be heard and considered.

The BMW Customer Relations and Services Department is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time. *You can reach us at 1-800-831-1117.

Sincerely,