United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gragi View Post
Anyone with H&R reviews/personal experiance??
I just did H&R springs about 10 days ago and so far great. Waiting for the car to settle a bit but it looks great. Ride is what I expected (have come from multiple M cars) and not bad at all. I drive in Sport mode most of the time and don't feel any bounciness at all...maybe that is what happens in normal or comfort modes. But so far...so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Pwr View Post
I've had the H&R Springs for a couple of months now and they a good spring option. The lowering is lower than Eibach and ACS which I like, but that's personal preference. Technically, I personally think the H&R aren't low enough as it still leaves a visual gap between the fender and tire, but again...this a personal preference.

The ride is good, especially considering the amount of lowering. Handles better than stock and by no means is stiff. It can be a bit bouncy in comfort mode, but in sport or sport+ it's perfectly fine.

To put my viewpoint in perspective, I come from an E46 M3 with Clubsport coilovers, and feel that my F10 handles decently for the size of the cat. I also do drive my kids in the F10 with no complaints.

I will say that I am switching to KW V3 coilovers, but that's partly due to achieving my ideal ride height.
Great ride height...even multiple BMW Salespersons (not just my own) came out to look at it after the service guys did the install and nodded approvingly. Looks great. Nicely lowered...see specs.
Attached Images

'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0