05-27-2011, 09:26 PM   #37
DieselWeasel
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335d|'11 535i|'13 X3 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.mba View Post
Diesel, that's some interesting stuff youre doing. I have a question for you, so yesterday I was reading the very very long thread on the JB3 in the support forum and looks like theres some talk about a DME upgraded software that you need to get, did you have that done? If yes how different is the experience when you got it done. I believe its something you need to get from the dealership, am I correct? What about upgrades to JB3 software has there been any? Too many questions sorry.

MBA
Got new software last week to address the lag and the front end groaning issues with the M sport suspension. I originally had the JB+ installed, which is no longer offered, but the new software rendered it pretty much useless as Burger said it would.

After the update I installed the JB3 which as you may have heard, rocks my freakin' world.

After the update and before the JB3 the low end lag was much much much better. As I understand it if you have the older software, changing the boost over stock field doesn't do much.
Appreciate 0