03-20-2015, 02:35 AM   #35
combatbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 20' X3M CP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixMike View Post
Dynos dont tend to lie... and AJ is quite smart, so im going to stick with him until I get my results. Id also rather not turn my thread into some tuner war. You chose your guy, I chose mine.
I personally don't care who tunes your car.
I'm just telling you what I found.
And just FYI I was personally excited for you and the N63 guys, your thread sparked my interest.

Also, what I was referring to with that link wasn't just the dyno graph but also the product description, it says it gives the car 500 hp /550 tq
And in the graph it produced 574 hp and 622 tq.
Wanted to make sure you caught that.

And to me, its sketchy, to you maybe not.
Why would they advertise it at 500/550 and on the test car they got 574/622.

And:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixMike View Post
AJ ordered the BMC filters for me, just going to replace both of them and leave the carbon filters out... he did say it does make a bit of difference.
Your saying "AJ knows his stuff" If AJ knows his stuff then he should know that there isn't a single company out there except for Private label: badblack's INC who makes filters for the 550i
As a matter of fact, when I saw your post I called ESS to buy this filter you spoke of, I called their Website business line, the guy who answered the phone said he was sick and at home and he will have to ask his tech about about this. He said he would call me back and let me know if it will fit, or wont. And I never heard back from him.

You took my comment as a tuner war, it was intended to try to help a fellow member out.
When I met with the tuner that was full of sh^t, he certainly made me feel like he knew his stuff too. And at the end of the day, I got nothing out of it except not having a car for 4 weeks waiting for this magic tune.
So I thought I was helping by sharing my experience because everything that has happened since this thread started has been strange. Including that phone call I made to order a filter that doesn't exists from a guy who seems to make you believe he knows his stuff.
With that being said, I wasn't trying to start any war. If you feel that way I apologize, it was only meant to help. I'll leave this thread permanently.

Cheers
Retired:2015 M5 CP MSR Intake|Carbon Fiber Fender Vents|Meisterschaft GTC catback with LXR mid pipes and ER Catless DPs | BPMSPORT Stage II Tune | RKP Rear Diffuser and Challenge Center piece |RKP Front Lip| Painted Reflectors | H&R Springs | Strasse SM5R Carbon Fiber Wheels | Nitto R888 |

Last edited by combatbmw; 03-20-2015 at 02:47 AM..
Appreciate 0