09-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #71
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: v10 m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtla4 View Post
The guy doesnt hate. Most people missed the point. I got it and I agree with it.... I'm pretty sure that you own 3 cars....truck(hauler)+///M(By the avatar doing solo)+something else if you're a family man. Why do you hesitate to post some pics of your truck....if you read the last part of my post that I have a soft spot for them but I'm a cheap bastard and rather throw money on cars then trucks.
Holy Crap! That's a scary good assumption off of my avatar...currently have a 328i lci, z4m, G500, and a dodge 3500 RAM VAN, lol soon to be replaced by a truck again once again a eerily good assumption!

here's some of my past love for trucks. I never got into HD trucks b/c I didn't need it, but if I did, it would have a 5.9 cummins

As for my trucks, I like them fairly basic, because I see them as a tool for getting things done. And as much as I respect the Raptor I think an Ecoboost with some mods would be a better buy....especially now that they're discounting the CC f150 xlt, fx4 down to 30k from 40k

here's some of my trucks/suvs from the past 5yrs

F80 m3, 997 gt3, 14 ram ctd, f15 x5, drz400sm

Gone:z4m, boss 302, c6 z06, m6,z3m
Appreciate 0