View Single Post
      11-06-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
2008bmw550i
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 550XI M Sport

New Owner of 2012 550i XDrive

Well,

I am going to miss my 2008 550i sport. I just ordered a 2012 550i xdrive. The price was invoice - 1K Loyalty - 1K Current Incentive. I put down 7 security deposits to reduce the money factor to .00146. I put nothing down except the security deposits, tax, tags, and first months payment - still quite a bit actually. Payment is 696/mo.

I was initially turned off on the new 5 series. Although excited about the jump in horsepower and torque, the weight of 4516 lbs seemed like it would cruise like a Lincoln. That's more than my wife's minivan (sic).

After driving, I have to say it was certainly faster and rode just as well as my current 550.

However, I did not get all of the options. It pains me to say I didn't get the M-sport package. The posts about problems with the run flats was certainly a turn off.

The only options I got were heated seats, sat, and bmw apps. I will miss the comfort access and logic stereo I currently have, but I just wasn't willing to give up the V8.

The color is deep sea blue, with oyster/black interior, and black anthracite wood.

Look forward to joining other owners of the F10. Information from others is invaluable!
Appreciate 0