mundo74
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by igom3
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-A View Post
Confirmed by BMW guys. LCI M Sport gets a BASE suspension in the States. ALL F10's get the same base suspension here. So M Sport is more expensive but for the first time ever is PURELY cosmetic. Europe still gets the lowered true M suspension were only had for one year here.

How upsetting. The tiny LCI changes don't outweigh the great stance of the 13 M suspension cars so the 13 M Sports will look better by default. I hate large wheel gaps. We should really complain to BMW USA about this.
This is very upsetting. What do you mean by BASE suspension? Is not even sport suspension? WTF is going on with BMW?
I second that. in fact I encourage all of you to email bmwusa and voice your concern. the msport version is the most expensive line yet missing the most basic element. I know thier client base could not care less but those guys would buy the luxury line anyways.

I just sent off an email to them voicing these concerns. I mean if cost cutting is the driver make it a $1000 stand alone option. just give us this option!