View Single Post
      04-14-2017, 09:40 AM   #1
jctang
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 535i M-sport

Is Bmw service this horrible?

I own a '16 535i msport, and never had an issue with service with bmw in Houston,TX. I am currently in San Antonio, TX and had to get some work done on it, but have been having a horrible experience with them. I'm having some rattling/squeaking noises fixed, rim repair, and oil change done.

I made an appointment weeks in advance, and had to follow up with the service advisor myself after 2 days of no contact for him to tell me my car has been in inspection for one full day, and today is being worked on. He then tells me they couldn't replicate the noises, so I told them I'm going down to replicate it for them before my meeting. Once I get there he tells me they replicated it (what a waste of time and poor communication) and all jobs will be done either the end of the day or the next day. I followed up with him on my own, again, and had him tell me it will be tomorrow. The next day I had to follow up with him on my own, again, only for him to tell me it's going to be tomorrow. I wait another day and now I'm being told by the service manager it's going to be possibly next week.

Something feels off...What's the longest bmw has delayed your vehicle? And is this common?
Appreciate 0