View Single Post
      04-15-2017, 07:19 AM   #5
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

i've been lucky so far. the BMW dealership here in Toledo i've always had great customer service, always had a loaner vehicle to use and had my vehicle picked up at whatever promised time they gave me. even when they finished early they always gave me a courtesy call to let me know my car is ready ahead of schedule and if i want i could go in and pick it up or if i was too busy i could pick it up at the end of business day.

in your case sounds like bad management and communication between them and the technicians. i've worked in the automotive industry and we always strived to keep the customer's in constant communication with latest updates and issues that may arise vs the total opposite of what you're getting. i highly suggest trying to use another dealership for future services if at all possible
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0