Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 2012 528i M-Sport

F10 3m custom carbon fiber wrapped dash and door trim panels OEM

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
hi i am new to this so hopefully the pictures work, i have wrapped my dashboard and door trim panels with 3m carbon fiber. the wrapping is done perfectly, it is evenly through the panel and you can't see it from the back it appears as if it came in a carbon fiber option. i have taken some quick shots with my phone camera of a part of the dash and on of the door trims. i will post better pictures tomorrow of what they look like in the car. at the time of taking them i didn't think i would sell these again, actually wanted to keep a pair for my car this time, but money is tight so i will sell them.

the deal is this, my dash and door trim panels for $400 and your panels. transaction easy to do. the dash panels are absolutely OEM i bought the car about a month ago, this is my 4th set already because everyone i show them to wants them right away so the first 3 sold like hot cakes locally instantly.

Please take a look at the pics i will post more pics tomorrow with a better camera one of the pics i will include is not my picture i found it on line to show u an example of what it looks like installed.

They are really amazing i found a pair on ebay going for almost 2k get yours here for $400 an unbelievable deal.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0