View Single Post
      08-18-2005, 08:07 AM   #173
Slappy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStripe
Yes, my ED 325i is also on the Carmen. I just went to the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site (www.2wglobal.com) and it looks like the Carmen will be docking in NY tomorrow!

But it also looks like after NY, it will dock in Baltimore, MD 2 days later and then Charleston, SC 2 days after that. I've been told the car will be unloaded at New York and I've seen the big processing center in NJ from the picture somewhere on this site. But I'm just curious, since it will my car will be delivered to me in Texas, when do BMW's get unloaded at Baltimore or Charleston. I'm guessing if you do a PDC, they unload in Charleston, but does anyone know the complete story on this? Thanks.
I live in Memphis and my E90 was unloaded in Charleston yesterday off of the Aida. Living in Texas, I would think that you would unload in Charleston as well. If you track your cargo on the W&W site by your VIN, it will tell you where your E90 is getting off the boat. From what I've noticed, the South Carolina VPC is faster than the New Jersey one. Other folks E90s from Cincinnati to Texas have come in via Charleston.