E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terraforce1 View Post
I find it strange last years race was postponed and then eventually cancelled. Yet, this year it's full steam ahead. It seems Bernie only sees F1 as a business and nothing else. Definitely some shady deals going on behind the scenes! Well let's hope no one is harmed over the race weekend, and it all runs without a hitch!

Just curious, I'm a Button supporter, I think he can be very fast and he saves his tyres. Anyone else also think the same, or do you prefer Vettel, Hamilton, Webber, Schumacher, Alonso and so forth?
Because Bernie Ecclestone found out how much money he lost by not having the Bahrain GP last year. Also refunding the organizers the fee for the event.

That's why this year he needs the show to go on. otherwise the shareholders at CVC holdings won't be too happy about it...

Regarding tires, hard to tell because after two years without any motor racing at Bahrain International Circuit, its very "green" and dusty I suppose. And the track will evolve very quickly during sessions and throughout the race weekend.

But the warmer temperature compare to previous races might hinder the durability of the Pirellis. Since the tires this season is very sensitive to track temperatures even with just a few degrees centigrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary88 View Post
Fun facts: Red Bull has led one lap after 3 races. At the same point last year it was 127. Perez has led 7.
Wow!!! Thanks!!!

Helmut Marko just bitched about the FIA banned EBD this season has crippled or successfully slowed down RBR. "Rules change to weaken Red Bull"

http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/76...-Weaken-Bulls-