Dream crusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeofdeath View Post
Don't take this the wrong way but just seeing so much talk in these forums and little results.

- You mentioned this so called *Big Discovery* a few months back, did you know how many new discoveries others have made since?
http://f10.5post.com/forums/showpost...p;postcount=38

- You mentioned your clutch was slipping months ago (last year) and still this year slipping so is that a valid excuse of your dyno gap ? How is it slipping since you have the 550 clutch ?

- Then you guys been punching these N55 stuff for the past year already and still seems to be in beta, little to no cars running this tune or major lack of data (dyno, friendly mexico comparison, etc) http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234463

At least elg0rd0yadigg thread http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1312573 has more info and data/proof with just 1 day of tuning.
Not taken wrong I got you.

This has been a evolution of an untapped market so each new development is a worthy discovery.

The slipping is my stock 535 clutch that I've had for a year and still have. I dont have the 550 clutch. Not sure where you're getting that info I was crystal clear about that. The RK tune has the same problem as all the other tuners offering a solution for the 535, it falls flat on its face at 5 k rpm just look at the RK graph in the link you posted. The new MP development is 345 at 5k and then doesn't give up! The RK tune is 230whp at 6500 rpm, the MP tune is 310whp at 6500 rpm and even 7k, so... Thats 80whp delta / improvement over all other tunes. Its a new discovery. In my past tune the discovery there was 345/500 with peak 19psi and tapper to 8psi. Now its 345/400 19 tapper to 13psi. 100 less ft lbs of torque with same power hp. This means when my clutch is replaced, I can go back to high 400's for even more whp.

This is a process hence new discovery and now show me any other tune for the F10 N55 that holds 13psi to 7k rpm that produces 310whp at redline.

I don't think your getting the gravity of this. What this means is now if I upgrade my turbo the possibilities of hitting 400whp and tapering to 350 at 7k are highly probable. Were about to find out with Stuck who has MP new stage 2 and PS2.

These other tunes on a F10 N55 you can get a PS2 installed and maybe hit peak 400whp at 3100rpm and then at 5k rpm your back to 200whp. Not because of the turbo, but because of the way it's factory coded that other tuners can't figure out, yet.

If you know of a stronger tune that can hold power to redline on a F10 N55, please post it. RK or any other tuners have a lot of development to go. If other tuners are cool with 200whp at 5k rpm and are calling it a day then I'm not interested in that solution.

Bootom line: MP tune; the F10 535 is no longer dead at 5k rpm = new discovery.

Mic drop
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 2
Stück801.00