07-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #13
faz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X5 x40i, 2018 330i F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
I have this too on cornering.... usually happens once or twice at the beginning of a drive and then stops.... you can actually feel it in the seat bottom as though something inside the seat is shifting.

OK, I am glad I searched and found this thread. I have exactly the same problem as above.

Only recently it has started to happen (sayin the last month or so). When I drive away from my home on our side street, at about 100 yards, I have to make a right at the stop sign. The first right hand turn of the morning, it does this. It feels like if one of the bolts holding the seat down being a bit loose and the seat kind of wiggling/clicking just a tiny bit (like a loose bolt would cause.)

I have occasionally noticed it in the evening drive from work to home as well, and it is always only the first few blocks of driving that this can happen in (and only once.)

I have checked and nothing in the back seat pocket, nothing under the seat that can move around and hit the seat, no seat belt clicking, etc.

Has anyone of the above had the problem fixed?
Appreciate 0