View Single Post
      09-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #50
DentalBoy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
I am glad both of you walked away from it. Partial overlap crashes are the most dangerous ones, and the energy released from such an impact is extremely high, so the car really did its job in protecting you guys. Despite the injury to your wife and the lengthy recovery period, it's a good thing that you were able to walk away. Looking on the bright side, it's a good opportunity to start planning on your next BMW!

Wishing you well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
dude, 1st of all i hope you have a full recovery quickly. also i have one question, was she holding something glass which cut her hand? also were you wearing your seat belt? the windscreen looks a bit cracked about where your head is. also the side window looks in place, so what exactly cut her hand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigP535I View Post
dam.....same well wishes as others have already noted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrobc13 View Post
Sorry to hear that but glad you are all well and still amongst us. Cars and mods can be replaced but people and memories cannot. Here's to new ones with a new car after the insurance is finished taking care of you. Maybe an M5 is in your future!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 515 View Post
ouch..... good excuse to upgrade to M5
Thanks Guys!! The car is being torn down at the shop today, so well see how bad the damage is??
E60 M5 Dinan stg3,hiflow throttle bodies,coldair,evosport rear diff,Eisenmann Race sold
E39 M5 UUC short shift,UUC Corsa and More Sold
Appreciate 0