03-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #35
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
Except.... Look at the instrument cluster.... they are not random...this is what the next gen of BMWs is going to look like. Not bad.
No way, still not enough evidence. One blurry pic of what looks a white digital gauge isn't what I'm going to bet over. Nothing, other then the shift knob and maybe the positioning of the a/c vents, hints at what could be coming up.

The problem with these test mules is that they're so vague and unexplainable that two things happen. A) People waste time discussing pointless features about that test mule because it's features are too disguised and early anyway, and B) People's imaginations run wild, and that usually means false ideas and mis-information.

So as far as I'm concerned, these pics were cool and all, but still mean nothing to me in terms of what the new 5 or 7 are going to even remotely be like.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0