View Single Post
      10-14-2016, 09:09 PM   #22
FaintReality
NoUSE4aName
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavRick View Post
ok....lets forget the word 'deceptive' and replace it with 'isnt there'.

the car goes in the shop, tomorrow, to find my missing boost. i am registering about 4 psi using the OBD scanner tool and the Torque app. to confirm that it was working properly, i checked my wife's M4 (registered 18+ psi) and a friend's M5 (showed 17+). so yeah...something is amiss with my car.

the car still feels strong. but it doesnt feel Dinan Stage 2 strong. or even 400 hp strong. and that 'rush' turns out to be what amounts to a high compression V8.

after i get the boost problem fixed, i will then take it to my SA and have them make sure the flash is still on the car. if not...it will be re-installed.

pissed that the car has to be down for repairs....happy that i should have a whole new beast when its working properly.

So I finally got around to installing the ELM and only register 4.1 psi of boost, yet the car kicks my head back with authority. I am thinking it's the elm & torque app, yet you said you registered 4 psi as well.

Did you ever get car checked out? What was the issue?

Wondering if it's my pandora app? Couldn't figure out how to disable bluetooth streaming of pandora like torque suggest.
Appreciate 0