Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So...I brought back 5 spare F10 rear fog light switches with me when I moved from Germany last month. I'd like to pass them on to forum members that want them. I did the conversion on my F10 and it took all of 5 minutes. I didn't need to reprogram anything, the new switch just worked.

Now for the cost. The switches cost me 68 euro each, and then I sent them USPS insured to me here in Ohio. All in, I'm into each switch for $102.00, which is cheap because I didn't have to pay the 19% VAT. So the cost you is $102.00 plus shipping (your choice of shipper and insurance is required) to your house. If you want to use Paypal, you'll also need to add the 3% that it will cost me to receive the money. It will take me a day or so to get you a shipping cost because I have been back in the US all of 2 days, and have no idea where UPS or a post office is.

I'm not looking to make any money off the switches, but I flatout refuse to lose money. I'm not open to anything lower than my asking price. Worst case if I can't sell them, I'll put them on Ebay and take my chances. Usual story, I only have 5 switches, so it's on a first come, first served basis.

1. Lacster
2. pkeng986
3. taylorpetie
4. alextremo
5. kyheang12

Sean

Last edited by ImSW1; 11-05-2011 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: Drop one name - Added new name
Appreciate 0