Vinfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 550i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
This is a forum...this isn't a blog.

Yes, you are a troll when you suddenly sign up and 9 of your 10 posts are trying to push a company that apparently is a scam based on several reports and reviews....with multiple names.

You met with them at their "virtual office"? The address they have listed is just that.....a place to receive mail and not an actual physical office. Stop making stuff up.

Stick with sites like Swapalease or Leasetrader...they are reputable. I got out of my 750li lease last year on Leasetrader.
Why don't YOU stop making stuff up. Anybody can put anything they want on ripoff report. It's not regulated.

All I asked on the forum (I wasn't calling it a blog) was if anyone had heard of 90210 Investment Group or had an experience with them. I said that people could put anything they want on a blog or forum for that matter --- that doesn't make it true. Blogs aren't facts. I wasn't asking to resort to name-calling. Be nice dude. You don't know all the members on the forum and who they represent. It's just your opinion based on ripoff report, not the facts.
Appreciate 0