05-31-2010, 04:20 PM   #7
Mr. Magic
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2001 E46/330 and 2011 F10/535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudegar View Post
Magic: Last info I have is that Camera package is not available until September production. Based on my test drive with that package I think it is worth waiting for. (Some cars came through with Cameras before their supplier ran out)
I'm probably going with Black sapphire with the Oyster/black. The grey is nice. Light as you noted and good with Black exterior. However I don't prefer grey interiors personally. As to Norcal heat, it as -as we say - a "dry" heat. As such, cars cool down pretty quickly even with darker interiors. Just a thought.
Lastly I second the ventilated seats comment. I have had this on a 540i and an E500 and it is a must have if you want to keep your back side cool.
Rudegar,
thanks for the reply. I saw all the info on top camera not being offered due to parts until Sept, but dealer assured me it was available. He may be wrong, however, and I may not really find out until we order it.

Would like to hear if anyone recently was denied this option or confirmed this option - 5DL side-view and top-view camera. I may hold out for this feature. Who knows - perhaps they will offer a few more items as standard a bit later, or I can save up for vented seats.

-Magic
Appreciate 0