View Single Post
      10-13-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
tnikolov
Private First Class
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 40d,Porsche 911 Turbo S

Bluetooth Music streaming problem with iPhone

I'm having issues with my music playback from my iPhone (4S, IOS6) on an 550xi F10 10/2010 and was wondering if anybody else got this. The following strange behavior is observed often:

1) I stream music to my car via bloetooth all the time. When I enter my car my phone connects and automatically starts streaming.

2) When I play with my phone while in car and streaming, sometimes my display will freeze and will stop showing which mp3 I'm currently playing. I am unaware of how to solve this yet. Music would continue to play and I am able to shift to next or previous song, its just the display that's frozen.

3) When I use my phone to play music while NOT in the car, every time I enter the car it won't play. To be completely precise, the phone will play but nothing could be heard from the hifi. I fix it by playing one of my saved radio stations and then going back to bluetooth streaming.

4) Sometimes music will just stop while listening. It's again fixed by going to radio and back to bluetooth.

Anybody else seen this on his vehicle? I don't have the 6NR option and can't play via USB.
Appreciate 0