View Single Post
      07-28-2005, 08:13 PM   #154
Wildcat Jon
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis46c
Assuming the same timetable as mine a week earlier, it should be unloaded tomorrow (Friday) at the BMW Store. Congrats!
Dennis, thanks! I got an email today, and then talked to my CA, and my car arrived this morning! I'm picking it up at 4:00 Friday afternoon!! To top it off, I had my financing lined up through my own bank and they beat the rate using a national bank by .75%! As you can see being here in town, the weather will be beautiful this weekend in Cincy, so I'm juiced to have the car for the weekend! Had to be on the Ingolstadt arriving last Sunday, but 3 1/2 days from port to processing to the dealer? Wow!

My bro in law did ED on a 530xi on July 4 weekend and his car hasn't yet arrived here. Should be any day, but his came in through NYC instead of Chas. Now for the kicker, I'm driving my father in law's 2003 E46 330i convertible today and tomorrow until my car comes in . . . . Hope these blessings continue. . . .