Dream crusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF87M2 View Post
For those few of you running the MP stage 1 tune on 91 octane, how many of you experience a surge/boost spike from 3-4k rpm during WOT in 1-2 gears? Sometimes if I am heavy on the throttle in Sport/Sport+ I feel like boost comes on not so smoothly, and a few seconds delay before going back to boost. Could a catless dp fix my issue, or is 91 gas really not that suitable for the tune? My car only has 34k miles with 5k oil change intervals so I doubt there is anything wrong with the car.
When did you flash your car? If not recently hit up Alex for the latest update as you may have boost targets set to hit hard in that range. DP is not the issue ask Alex to maybe pull back the throttle settings to be less aggressive or back to stock throttle and let sport mode handle that. Personally I like my throttle super aggressive, but I also have my throttle settings tuned coupled with sprint booster and I have a manual. If it's jumpy in sport mode I'm guessing remap the throttle position and retune how boost comes on. Which gear are you in when this happens?
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0