View Single Post
      11-05-2016, 02:25 PM   #104
AWF87M2
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

I was wondering if it would be possible that normal mode and sport modes are tuned differently with different set boost targets? Possibly different fuel maps? Power comes on a lot differently with normal mode and the boost does not feel spiky at all. I guess if I had JB4 I would be able to monitor more info on my car but now I am relying on the P3 gauge that is all, lol. I've tried OBDlink before and I couldn't get it to connect with my phones or tablets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles View Post
When did you flash your car? If not recently hit up Alex for the latest update as you may have boost targets set to hit hard in that range. DP is not the issue ask Alex to maybe pull back the throttle settings to be less aggressive or back to stock throttle and let sport mode handle that. Personally I like my throttle super aggressive, but I also have my throttle settings tuned coupled with sprint booster and I have a manual. If it's jumpy in sport mode I'm guessing remap the throttle position and retune how boost comes on. Which gear are you in when this happens?
Appreciate 0