View Single Post
      07-18-2011, 11:40 AM   #19
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
I am not joking when I said I wanna use your "auto shop". I actually wanna do something but don't have the tools. But nothing major.
You can come to my parking lot i was making a complete mess at 2am and no one cares .. the impact drill makes a very load machine gun noise, i bet ppl wondering if a 24hr auto shop set up in their carpark
my tools are so cheap .. spent 1.5k and got jack, jack stand, 'pro' push cart, 12v impact drill (could not get ANY of the wheel nuts off with 56cm bar), 3 size 17/19mm wrenches, oil cap tool.. hehe. actually i feel i can tackle spring change soon .. i mean the taking off the brakes and putting them back on is pretty dangerous (already received lectures) but got it done
the advantage is i can take them off and re-position to infinite customization - my style! although it take a long time and effort to figure out first time, but after you done it once, probably can change one suspension corner a day .. see how each spring effects handling

you can borrow my jack and 'tools' but i wont stay their over 30seconds unless i haven't taken a shower yet ..you will sweat alot dont need to go to sauna
Appreciate 0