View Single Post
      07-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #12
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
after seeing mercedes benz's new E class, i was terrified for the future of all cars. I started to think soon after that BMW may just fall like MB. I have mentally prepared myself for an epic failure.

Thankfully, it seems BMW hasnt faultered for the five. Instead, things are looking very promising and now i can breathe easier knowing that the new 5 wont be a fail. however, i have come to the conclusion that we are only delaying the inevitable. The production of the GT series is the begining of the end. The next set of BMW designs for the new three series are going to be very tricky to master. I hope that BMW doesnt screw up the new three.

Im so PARANOID!!! FUCK! I am just waiting for the day that i see something BMW churns out that makes me cry. The 5GT only let a tear out, it wasnty a full cry. the 3GT will probably be 2 tears and maybe a snot bubble-- but not a cry.

And so, time keeps ticking. Bring Bangle Back for Christ's sake!