Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp550i View Post
Looks good

I think you'd like the S2 or S3, from other reviews the low end on these is improved over Stage 1. Also Dinan software is 15% till end of December - you only pay for the incremental difference.

One word of caution - in one of the pics with the stock mufflers removed you can see the vacuum lines hanging down that operate the factory exhaust flap valve. Check and make sure the shop plugged those off so they are not sucking air and dirt which may lead to a check engine light and reduced power.
Thank.. I did double check with the shop and all vacuum lines were plugged off so no worries there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rus/US View Post
I only experienced some drone first couple of months, especially in comfort mode. In sport mode there is no drone and the car sounds awesome!
I drive in Sport mode 99% of the time so I notice nothing really other than the nice sporty and aggressive sound of the engine. I can now actually hear it going thru its gears and also the burp of downshifts too at times. Awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
thorough review! thx 4 sharin
Thanks...hope it helps other as that's how I got info prior to taking my plunge from others sharing!
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0