View Single Post
      06-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #1
EA
Registered
Rep
Drives: 528xi

528xi 20" Question

Hi all. I have a 528xi and want to purchase some 20" staggered wheels for it but have a few questions after reading through many, many, many of these threads. My car is not lowered and I have the standard bodykit and do not intend to lower it so my first question is whether 20" wheels will still look good without lowered or M-Sport bodykit. I want to avoid the big wheel + skinny tire + big gap between fender look that I anticipate will happen on my rear wheels with a 20" as my car isn't lowered. If I went with a meatier rear tire would it (285 or 295?) would that help with the look? I have searched all over the place online and have found extremely few pics of F10's with the standard bodykit and not lowered with 20"s - does anyone have a pic? Thanks.

I want to go with a staggered set and understand that this is doable on the X-drive so long as the OD is the same for front and rear wheels. That said, and assuming the 20"s will look good, can anyone recommend a good set of staggered concave wheels, preferably in black. I like the Rohana's and XO wheels so far. I want to avoid having to use spacers.

Sorry for so many questions - I'm just getting into cars and don't know a ton yet and don't want to buy wheels that won't fit or will look bad. Thank you in advance!
Appreciate 0